Is
management education
important? Prestige
Institute of
management, one
of the
best
MBA Colleges
in MP
will tell
you if
yes then
why. I
would agree
that management
education is
not important
for being
a businessman
as there
are several
successful businessmen
who do
not possess
a management
degree, according
to me,
management is
not only
required when
you are
doing a
job or
are possessing
a business,
it is
required in
every field
of life,
you should
know how
to manage
your family,
your children,
your friends,
your belongings,
your money,
etc, etc.
Management education
teaches you
all of
this, not
directly, but
indirectly. It
trains you
in a
way that
you can
excel in
your business
without much
of a
loss. People
fail, learn
and then
succeed, when
you have
choice to
learn first,
then implement
and then
succeed then
what is
the harm
in that.
It not
only saves
your time
but helps
you grow
quicker and
gain maximum
amount of
profit too.
Let us take an example, if
I have developed my own product, and want to launch it into the
market, then how would I do so without having the knowledge of the
target customers, the target area, the price range of competitors,
how to market it in an efficient way and means of marketing my
product? If I have already completed my management education then all
these things would not worry me, otherwise too I can succeed and
learn all these things from experience but it’ll take time and it
may happen that I make a lot of mistakes in doing so. Therefore,
education is helps you learn things better and make fewer mistakes.

No comments:
Post a Comment